| SSC Examinations
- Regular Study upto Class X in any recognized School for Regular Candidates.
- No minimum qualification prescribed for candidates appeared under Without School Study Private Candidates.
| 14+ years as on 31st August of the academic year
|| Upto 1½ years by the D.E.O.
1½ to 2 years by the D.G.E., A.P., Hyderabad.
- Rs. 125/- for 6 subjects.
- Rs. 110/- upto 3 subjects
- Late fee as notified by the office time to time.
- Attendance Exemption Fee Rs.650/- for Private without school study Candidates.
- Recounting Fee Rs.150/- per subject.
- Age condonation Fee is Rs.300/-
- Special Fee of Rs.650/- for the Candidates of Other State candidates in addition to Attendance exemption fee. (Notification to be referred)
- Rs.80/- for issue of Memo of Marks /Age Certificate / Migration Certificates of any SSC Exam.
- Rs.250/- for issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate.
- SSC Vocational fee of Rs.60/- in addition to the SSC Exam Fee.
- Deaf & Dumb and Blind Candidates are exempted from payment of Exam Fee and Attendance Exemption Fee.
- Who have 40 % and above PH percentage are only taken into PH category.
- Deaf & Dumb candidates are exempted from writing 2 Language subjects.
- Deaf & Dumb and Blind candidate who secure 20% & above in each subject will be declared as pass.
- Blind candidates are eligible to take scribe ( X standard)
- The PH Candidates shall take Prior Permission from the Director of Govt. Exams for exemption of Language subjects and other exemptions.